- 18-Apr-2017 to 18-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Dietary Services
- Leavenworth, WA, USA
16% per hour premium paid in lieu of benefits
Cascade Medical (CM), located in beautiful downtown Leavenworth in the Cascade Foothills in Central Washington, is looking for Cooks to fill "on call" positions in our kitchen.
Work Schedule: This position has no guaranteed hours but will work variable days and shifts as needed. One must be willing to work occasional weekends. Dietary Department Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. One may work all or part of a shift as needed.
CM offers a dynamic and supportive culture. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and want to work in a quality medical facility, this may be the job for you.
- Fill in for other Cooks as needed.
- Performs cooking duties for patients and staff.
- Preps food for other shifts.
- Washes and cleans pots, pans, dishes and other utensils.
- Performs at a level that ensures that all patrons will receive the highest standard of food service.
- Performs miscellaneous chores in the Dietary department as assigned.
- Must have flexibility regarding work schedule. Hours will be preplanned whenever possible. Availability to work weekends is a must (and a $2.50/hour premium is paid for weekend work).
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Food Handlers Card required
- ServSafe Certification preferred or the ability to obtain as determined by CM
- Experience in institutional cooking in healthcare preferred
- Effective communication skills required
For consideration, please complete an online application and attach a current resume and cover letter of interest with salary requirements. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.