- 22-Nov-2016 to 15-May-2017 (PST)
- Leavenworth, WA, USA
- Part Time
Cascade Medical (CM), a critical access hospital and Rural Health Clinic located in beautiful downtown Leavenworth in the Cascade Foothills of Central Washington, is looking for a part-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to provide Clinic walk-in and Emergency Department coverage.
Recognized in 2016 as one of the top performing clinics for patient experience in Washington State by the Washington Health Alliance, we offer a supportive, friendly atmosphere for staff and patients.
This position cares for both walk-in Clinic patients as well as provides first line coverage to the Emergency Department, which is located in the same building as the Clinic. This is a key position for our organization, and we seek a qualified candidate to job share with our current PA, to ensure Monday thru Friday coverage all year round.
- 0.3 FTE - One week per month + four weeks of vacation coverage for a total of 16 weeks annually, with opportunity for additional fill in shifts.
- Busy and variable work days. Coverage for walk-in patients in the family practice clinic, emergency room patients, prescription refills and orders for local assisted living facilities. Back up with on-site physician.
- Provide care for all ages.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with patients and multiple team members in multiple disciplines.
- Variable patient load, but consistently busy work days in multiple patient care roles.
To apply or make inquiries: Please send a CV and optional cover letter to email@example.com