- 07-Apr-2017 to 31-May-2017 (PST)
- Business Office
- Leavenworth, WA, USA
16% premium in lieu of benefits
Cascade Medical (CM), located in beautiful downtown Leavenworth in the Cascade foothills of Central Washington, has an opening for an on-call Admitting Clerk/Front Desk Receptionist to support our Business Services organization.
Work Schedule: This position has no guaranteed hours but provides coverage for vacation, sick leave, project work, etc. Days and hours are variable and based on business need.
If you like interacting with people and enjoy a positive work environment and supportive culture, this key front office position may be right for you!
- Serve as Receptionist for our facility. Answer and route calls for all hospital departments.
- Register patients accurately. Accurately maintain all admitting information.
- Perform data entry for patient account set up. Process billing paperwork for out-patient departments, including the Emergency Department.
- Process both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Process daily deposits. Receive payments and maintain cash drawer.
- Process primary and secondary bills.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient and employee information in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Previous admitting/receptionist experience in a similar setting is strongly preferred.
- Prior customer experience and interacting with the public is required.
- Must be able to accurately balance daily deposits - math aptitude required.
- Must be able to organize, multi-task, and prioritize daily work tasks.
- Must possess proficient computer skills.
- Must possess interpersonal skills that align with CM's Shared Values.
For consideration, please complete online application and upload a resume along with a cover letter of interest w/salary requirements. The position is open immediately and applications will be reviewed as they are received.