- 01-Jan-2015 to 31-Dec-2017 (PST)
- Emergency Medical Services
- Leavenworth, WA, USA
- $2.50 for on call hours;$25.00 per completed call
This position is open continuously throughout the year, but recruitment and selection is completed as staffing demands require. Our EMT positions and staff are scheduled according to their availability and timing of requests for shifts. EMS Director will assign shifts each month and works to ensure a balance of available shifts across the board to our EMT's. Our shifts are either 12 or 24 hour shifts, depending on the EMT's availability.
- Responds to Ambulance calls on shifts as assigned
- May be scheduled or required for BLS transfers as needed
- Drives ambulance safely according to statutes, rules and regulations of State of Washington
- Provides effective care on scene and during transport to the medical facility
- Communicates effectively with ER staff to facilitate proper transfer or patient care
- Expedites the restocking of ambulance with supplies after a call and ensures the ambulance is clean and ready to respond
- Assist during in-hospital emergencies when requested by hospital staff
- Other duties described in complete job description
- Must be currently certified in Washington State as an EMT-B. Prefer PHTLS and a minimum of two (2) years related experience.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver's License and a good driving record.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be 21 years of age (for liability insurance purposes).
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required.
To apply, please complete online application and attach a cover letter of interest along with a resume describing specific qualifications and credentials for this position.